This enclosure controller is part of Smart Enclosure project:
- Fire detection algorithms
- Dynamic LED options
- Door sense function
- Improved FAN precision RPM reading
- Brightness of LED and LCD selectable
- Other optimization and bugfixes
This is controller for 3D Printer Enclosure that control fan power (filtration, ventilation, extraction unit) and monitors it's RPM. It measures temperature and humidity of 2 sensors and displays it in ˘C or ˘F. It also controls lighting system with few different presets.
It's upgrade from V1, which was retired due to expired LCDs and older tech. This version is FINAL now and it's has a ton of new features and upcoming upgrades:
- Crystal clear TOUCH 3.5” HMI 480x320 display with lots of internal storage, it’s own GPU and great refresh rate!
- MAINBOARD PCB with onboard uC, DC-DC and screw terminals, so you can hook everything up without soldering!
- Smaller physical size with larger screen! Screen is now centered in electronic enclosure, which makes it even nicer!
- 3-wire AND 4-wire addressable LEDs are supported! Virtually any addressable LED strip will run!
- New Illumination modes! Currently there are 3 modes available, but new will be added soon! Also complex like “fire imitation”.
- New FAN controller with FAN icon actually rotating on display!
- Multiple temperature sensors supported!
- Easy user definable variables to make custom device setting to your needs.
- AUX Power OUT (5V,12V) (for relay, raspberry etc.)
- AUX signal Ouputs / Inputs for additional custom sensors and stuff.
- I2C port for additional sensors etc.
- EEPROM function to save all the your selections in memory during power-down.
- Everything is nicely hidden inside electronics enclosure and super clean!
- And much more...
FULL PACKAGE DISCOUNT!
IF YOU WANT TO GET MAINBOARD & ALL ENCLOSURE FILES ASAP:
- Fully presoldered mainboard for Electronics V2
- Onboard DC-DC regulator preset to correct voltage
- All Electronics V2 files inc. Manual, BOM, software...
- ALL other SMART ENCLOSURE FILES (all stated in Enclosure thingiverse)
- Files delivered to your e-mail
- Mainboard shipped with priority+tracked post (postage is included!).
Please send 40EUR to my paypal: https://www.paypal.me/JKTechSI/40EUR
For more information about getting "Mainboard" shipped over, please contact me over thingiverse messages: https://www.thingiverse.com/messages/compose?username=JKSniper
Thanks everybody for supporting my projects!
I printed out of PETG, but you can use PLA or ABS... anything will work nicely. Holes are 2.6mm which nicely fits M3 without additional tapping. This files will fit everything nicely into 3030 enclosure (with front door gasket), you only need M3 screws and 2 wood screws. I will add some different size mounts soon.
About Shallow back cover. Shallow back cover is recommended as normal is quite big and unnecessary, except you want to stuff inside some additional electronics yourself.
I got nice finish with 3D carbon fiber decal. You can also use wood imitation or something else, to go with your enclosure appearance. :)
After 2019 software update!