Loading the script in CURA
You have to copy the script in CURA installation folder under plugins/plugins/PostProcessingPlugin/scripts
Note: some times you need to restart cura after you added the script.
NOTE2: for mac users, to get to the CURA installation folder:
- go to /Applications
- right click Cura (or Ultimaker Cura)
- Select Show Package Contents
- Navigate to Contents/Resources
Using the script
After you load the model in Cura and set up all the parameters you need to setup the script.
- Go to menu item Extensions > Post Processing > Modify G-Code
- Add the Vary Temp With Height script
- Add these settings:
- height increment is 8mm for this model
- temperature increment is 5
- start temperature is 260 (also make sure that in cura the Start temperature is also 260, this will not change for the first layer, it is only used for calculating the next values)