Extended magazine release replacement for the original stock magazine release for Ruger model 10/22 that should not interfere with the stock magazines. It should also work on the Charger pistols. tested and working - may need to sand down the ears to fit in the magazine catch, also the pin hole might be tight.
- updated for the bolt hold back - see release2
- updated to add more material around the pin area - see release3
- updated to indent for easier access to the bolt hold back - see release4
- updated to thin the leaver down, no longer a work in progress, more than likely the last update - see release5
- updated to shorten the extended mag release - see release6
- updated to thin down the leaver again to closely match release 5 version. - see release7