My girlfriend wanted a gnome for the garden. There aren't a whole lot of options here and this was one of the best I found. We wanted him to be full sized though. With a 200mm bed, just scaling him up was not an option. So, I split him into three pieces. To align the parts, you can either use a 3/8" wooden dowel cut into 49mm lengths (which is what I did) or you can print four of the pins. His overall finished height is 15" tall.
I need to elaborate on the "no supports" claim. I'm sure that the original, in it's original size, did not need supports. There are a couple of spots where, once super sized, supports would have helped create a more smooth finish. Since I planned on filling and sanding the model anyway, I didn't see the need to waste 8 additional hours and all that filament just to prevent a few stray droops of plastic. Of course, adding supports will make finishing easier, but it's up to you... time and filament for supports or time and effort finishing.
After much priming (with automotive filler/primer), sanding, filling (with wood putty), priming, wet sanding and more wet sanding... the clothes were painted with exterior house paint, while the face and hair was painted with Plaid FolkArt acrylic paints.