INFO: Even if the hooks for the top part of the front face appear to have longer hooks in the final print they are not that long anymore. I fixed the hooks a few days ago, tested it and it fits perfectly!
Accidentally broke one or multiple hooks on your Scaleo 400/600/600i front case face? Then here's your fix.
I recently dug out my old Scaleo 600 to reuse it with a much more modern motherboard and so on and already knew that I broke some hooks of the front face back in the days by accident (when explicitly cleaning like EVERYTHING on that case).
I designed the replacement hooks in such a way that you only need to print them, put some glue inside the tube and stick it on the broken part (after you sanded the remaining bits on the pole flush/sanding off the tiny left overs of the broken off hooks) and put it over the old tube. I removed ~2mm (~0,08 inch) from the barbs to make up with the tube that holds the new hooks. It should fit perfectly for both, big and small.
As for the top hooks: I simply modeled a rectangle with one side open (to make up with the slope of the case itself) and put the barbs/hooks on top of it, again 2mm (0,08 inch) shorter to make up for the parts body itself.
The top hooks need to be bend inwards a little (I recommend using heat to bend them carefully inwards to prevent breaking the hooks off the base, BE CAREFUL WHEN USING ANY OPEN FLAME!) to get their form like the original hooks in the case have.
The tubes of the print may be a tiny bit too big, however the glue will make up for that easily.
100% (for the tube itself)