2018-04-29 : Updated the Bottom/Middle table adapter (Marked as v5). On my v2 print the screws I used on the bottom weren't recessed as much as I would have liked. I added a mm to the base thickness, and then recessed the hole by another mm. Im not going to re-print, but I thought I would add this for anyone who wants to ensure better recess. Ill leave v2 and v5 posted. You only need 4x of either version, not both!
2018-04-28 : Added middle table to bottom table bracket.
I wanted a stacked LACK table setup as well as magnets for the lexan / plexiglass.
I saw this Thing from jonthemiller: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2123893
Then I saw this Wanhao Lack Triple Stack Enclosure Attack Thing by OmNomNomagon. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2685750
My goal was to move the plexiglass closer to the outside edge of the Lack Table leg and use magnets in each corner on all four sides. The idea is to be able to remove any side of the enclosure plexiglass without tools, yet have it secure enough to remain sturdy. I opted for this approach instead of the door for simplicity, and the fact I was worried a hinged door could get bumped into and tip the tables.
Additionally, I wanted a little extra height between the middle table and the top table, as well as recess any of the screws used in the setup.
This is a work in progress, as I am designing more components from the original thing. I will post pictures of the assembled units once I get done printing.
Total height of the plug + lifter is now ~70mm
I moved the ears to ~7mm from the edge of the LACK leg, meaning after lexan install, you have about 2-4mm of space. This maximizes the interior space of the enclosure
I did my best to provide recessed holes for the screws, I may have missed something as far as depth here.
I shrunk the top of the base plug by 1mm to help with interfacing to the lifter. The original print was tight, and I worried some people with slightly out of calibration printers might find it too tight. This results in a slightly less "tight" fit, but I thought the trade-off was worth it.
I created a single part per leg for the top table upper braces. This was an attempt to make sure the ~7mm alignment was uniform top and bottom.
The magnet holes might need sanded slightly, but are designed to hold the following magnets perfectly flush from Home Depot: