This is an LCD panel mount for the Prusa i3 that mounts the RepRapDiscount full graphic LCD and similar clones to the top-left portion of the Prusa i3 frame.
I found placing the LCD here to be the least likely place it could go and not be in the way of the axes movement.
I hope you find similar joy.
Note that you can combine this mount with a case for the LCD provided the case has mounting holes that correspond with the mounting holes on the LCD.
However, I like the raw, mad scientist look of bare PCBs. ;)
(1) 4" 5/16 bolt
(1) 5/16" nut
(1) 5/16" washer
(4) 3mm x 10mm bolts
(2) 3mm x 20mm bolts
(6) 3mm nuts
(2) 3mm washers (optional)
1) print out all parts
2) remove the (2) bolts holding your top left Z axis bracket
3) place base of the mount on top of frame and thread the 20mm bolts through the top Z-axis bracket and the base (see photo) then add 3mm washers and nuts and tighten
4) mount arms to the LCD panel with the spacer side pointing toward the center
5) thread the 5/16" bolt through the arms and base
6) adjust and tighten the 5/16" bolt
7) connect LCD panel ribbon cables