Hi guys, I designed a easy breech for nerf longshot which requires just a 9/16 brass and a small oring.
- Cut a quarter pipe 9/16 brass (ON PICS ABOVE)
- Heat up the brass dart guide for 50sec
- Quickly and carefully sleeve the thin brass into the breech. (ON PICS ABOVE)
- Test fit and make sure its smooth. (MAY REQUIRE SOME PATIENCE.)
- Slip on the small oring on the groove of the pusher
- Test seal.
While loading this breech to your slicer, turn on the x ray version to find where is the slot/hole that allows the thin cutted brass to sleeve in. Remember the thin cutted brass is your dart guide and be very gentle with it. While inserting the thin brass into the breech make sure it's super hot till there is no friction. Onces it's inside the breech, let the brass cool down till it's cold and carefully pull out. Do not bend the brass.
This breech by theory will improve feeding while still having a great seal. Thus it doesn't require lots of brass and works less than and hour after printing the parts out.
I did installed on to a ls but didn't really have a time to test it fully. Concept and structure works so I hope you guys can do me a favor and mod this to achieve a better result it should be getting.
I added some pics for you guys to reference. Question are welcome.