The C64 RPi TV
Mount a RPi inside a Commodore C64 and us it with your TV ( HDMI including audio ) instead of a Monitor ( HDMI + extra audio ).
- small print size, less filament
- only 2 USB extension cables needed
- no use of audio jack ( using HDMI audio instead )
- no use of RJ45 network socket ( using wifi dongle instead )
The USB connection is a very tight fit - please make sure that your plugs have a small size.
I've included 2 small parts from:
Commodore C64 RetroPie Replacement Plates
thanks for that design. :-)
- C64 housing with Keyboard
- Keyrah 2 Board
- Rpi 2
- SD card
- 2x USB extension ( 1m )
- Competion Pro USB Joystick
- Hot glue
- Reset push button ( 12mm from aliexpress.com )
- Wi-fi dongle
- 2,5mm screws ( or hot glue will do ;-) )
Support is only needed for the expansion port part.