Simple add-on parts to modify any diecast car for any postapocalyptic racing game. Scales well with ~1:64 original Matchbox scale. Primarly designed for Gaslands but can be used for any other games as well.
- 12.7.18: Started to split this thing into multiple new things with a theme (armour, fuel tanks, etc.) for easier maintenance...
- 23.5.18: Some very simple straight rams added (PS: forgot some that are not on the photo...).
- 22.5.18: Motor Prototype added, prints in 3 parts to avoid overhangs (no support needed). Parts will be interchangeable in the future to allow customization and different builds.
- 17.5.18: Some simple exhaust pipes added...
- 10.5.18: Barrel and gas can set added. Barrels are very, very thin (1 0.4mm layer) to be able to dent them after printing with a little bit of heat...
Additional elements will be added in a timely manner...
Splitting into separate theme-based things (barrels, rams, armour, motors, etc.) was requested but this will take a little bit of time in reorganization.
Should be printed at 0.1 due to the fragile nature of the objects.
Some tiny things like air inlets for the motors can/should be printed with even smaller resolution.
Parts are designed to be printed without any supports... Please check the splicer results before printing before some parts are barely above the 0.4mm nozzle width...