This dock is designed to fit OnePlus 5t in a leather case (without removing the case). It can be easily customized to fit other cellphones. This design is created in SolveSpace, project files are attached.
I used SBS plastic so the finished part has some soft touch, 0.3 mm layer height. ABS might be more tricky since the base is quite large and you might run into adhesion problems.
- Print 1 x phone-stand (bottom.stl)
- Print 1 x phone-mount (top.stl)
- Print 2 x cap (cap.stl)
- Attach phone-stand and phone-mount parts using M3 screws.
- Cover the holes with caps
- Fit in the usb cable
- Insert your cellphone
- Use M1-M2 screws to carefully secure the usb plug in place. Be really careful here or you may damage your cellphone.
- Alternatively - use a usb cable with a magnetic plug mount.
- (Optional) Attach a programmable NFC sticker to the dock, so that the phone will know when it's being docked.