Modded Super Hornet or Tomcat
You think you need a flying tank? and don't care about weight?
Check this out!
The Super Hornet Ultimate Basher!
Parts list to build this frame:
- Seeker Frame set, take the AL7075T6 cages, build the seeker with underbone top plate
- Super Hornet / Tomcat Frame set
- Install Seeker cage on Super hornet base frame (5 mm arms, baby!)
- Print the required files on this page.
- Acquire 3x 34mm standoffs, and install connecting the two cages (this is important as it gives plenty of structural strength.
- Install micro cam and other electronics
- pulverize airgates, small trees, airflags, and even your friends out of the sky!
Print these parts in TPU with minium of 30% infill.
Enjoy and happy flying!