This is the enclosure for my DIY Wifi interface used to control a Y1999 Nexstar 5 scope.
The interface is connected between the handcontroller and the scope mount.
It provides with the following features:
- wifi connection
- web control panel
- automatic time and location set through Internet
- embedded digital compass and spirit level for easy alignment
- connector for motorized focuser (stepper motor driver)
- 5V connector for accessories, such as the finderscope
- IP interface to Stellarium
Full project description available at http://blog.f1oat.org/2018/09/12/nexstar-5-wifi-interface-box-wip/