You can build this lamp simply by yourself.
I provide my code so you can controll it via app and with Google home or Alexa
In the Code is a link so you can copy my blynk app.
There are 6 modes available:
- Color (Simple one Color)
- Spin (One Color is rotating in the Crystal)
- Breath (One Color is geting dark and bright again)
- Random (Random Colors)
- Color Fade (All Colors fading)
- Rainbow Circle
For my print I have used the Filament from Janbex Line 1 Black and Line 2 Transparent
Print the Crystal in Vase mode.
The Base can be printed with more infill if you would like to have a heavy base but 10 is more then engnoth. I would recommend to use Support for the USB Port but it should also work without.
All you need is:
- NodeMCU Amica ESP8266
- RGB LED Ring 12 Bit WS2812 5050 RGB LED + integrierte Treiber Modul
- 4x M3 Screw + Nut
- 4 drops of hotglue if you want to make it resistant against gravity :D
- Blynk App for free
- IFTTT Account for free
All materials available under 10€