Due to the Switch Pro Controller's charging port location, I realized I needed a wall mount that could secure the controller upside down so the cable wouldn't be too awkward.
In process of designing, however, I decided to create hooks that could secure the controller upwards or downwards, along with two different mount bases. Each of these pieces are interchangeable so pick whichever you like!
Both hooks hold the controller very well - I was worried that the slim design might cause some instability but was pleasantly surprised to find the controller to be secure even when off-center.
- Pressure-fit (just enough to hold the controller while not scratching it)
- Charging cable will hang down
- Blends with controller's curves, including the front face
- No pressure-fit, controller just rests on the hooks
- Charging cable can still be used
- Blends with controller's curves
To be safe I printed each of these pieces with 3 walls, 4 bottom, 5 top, and 20% infill. The mount bases will require supports (very little) while the hooks will not.
Be sure to remove all of the support material for the best possible fit.