See the "Usage and Disclaimer" section for important information regarding this model.
Large container based on those scattered about in EA's Star Wars Battlefront (2015), built in CAD and scaled for Star Wars Legion by myself.
I ask that if you print this model please post a picture for others to see. I'd love to see one painted and/or on the battlefield :)
The miniature used for scale IS NOT MINE, all credit for the trooper model goes to sablebadger, who remixed dutchmogul's model to make it legion compatible.
Star Wars Legion - Scale Model Dummy (sablebadger): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2859230
Sgt. Scalesby, the Miniature Scaling Dummy (ducthmogul): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1465372
I recommend using supports for the low overhangs just in case:
- In cura I used "support touching build plate" @ "88-degree support overhang angle".
I also suggest having a thicker top layer to reduce the chance that the cutouts separate (like mine did), and also enable ironing to smooth out the top and eliminate gaps.
I've included in-game images of the container (Battlefront 2015) that show the colors used and can upload more if requested.
Usage and Disclaimer
The end-user may:
- Print as many copies of this model as they wish
The end-user may NOT:
- Claim that they designed this part
- Sell the .stl files or any other files associated with this model
- Sell printed versions of this model without my explicit consent.
I am in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney, Fantasy Flight Games, Lucasfilm, Lucasarts, EA or any other stakeholders in the Star Wars franchise. I make no claim to any of the original designs my models are based on.
I am not responsible for what you do with these parts once you download them, and the end-user assumes responsibility for upholding the associated license once they download this part.
I reserve the right to change the license at any time, and it is the responsibility of the end-user to ensure they are aware of the license and what it entails.
- The end-user assumes responsibility for anything that occurs when printing this part (i.e. if your printer breaks while printing this It's not my fault). I suspect this won't be an issue for anyone but you never know.