A watch winder, in which the rotational movement is transmitted without contact (with the help of magnets).
Project-Page (German language):
Also needed (see project-page for the corresponding links to amazon.de):
- 1x 28BYJ-48 stepper motor
- 1x coupler for DC power plugs
- 1x ATtiny85 + socket, 8-pin
- 24x Neodym magnet (5x5x5mm)
- 1x 608 ball-bearing
- 75mm of a threaded rod (M4)
- some screws, washers and a self-locking nut (all in M4)
The two magnet covers and the watch holder should sit tightly on their counterpart.
If not, the parts can also be glued together.