Loved Jimmer Jammer's idea for mounting minis on horses but didn't like the detail loss when printing the horse cut in two and laying flat.
I recombined the two halves and the quality improves significantly in this orientation. Yes, the support needed is harder to remove than the original, but I find it worth the effort.
Also increased base to 50 x 50mm so that the horse takes up the proper space for a large creature on the battlemap. Also included the 25 x 50mm small base STL for another who wants to print the original base.
White horse printed at 30mm/s, half my normal print speed, as at full speed I found there was issues with quality and some drooping in the belly area (see orange horse) as my printer isn't well tuned for bridging, even with the support.
Printed in ABS and going to experiment with vapour smoothing, but haven't had a chance yet.