I needed my FilaWinder to go faster, but I didn't want to mess with the code or change the supply voltage to the motor, so I changed the gear ratio. The small gear is an 18 tooth gear, and the large gear is 38, so the ratio has gone from 13/43 to 18/38. It's about a 50% increase in speed ( 3.3 to 2.1 ).
A buddy generated the gears with an Open SCAD Greg/Wade customizer, and I spliced them to the drive pinion and spool hub for this project. If I can figure out which SCAD source he started with, I'll post it.
I also changed the "spokes" of the big gear, and made the magnet hole a through hole so that magnets of multiple depths would work.
Drawn with DesignSpark Mechanical, RSDOC source is included.