This is a Giant Lego Skeleton Horse and Grim Reaper Rider.
The images above are of an 800% scale print. I have included 2 version of the horse body, one in multiple pieces that I used to print it out on a Duplicator 6 with a 200mm bed and Ender 2 with 165mm bed. The only part that was required for the Duplicator was the neck since that is the largest piece. If you only have a smaller printer or want to print this larger, scale it based on the neck.
I have also included STL's where I combined the parts of the horse into halves, so you can print it all at once if you would like a smaller scale or have a larger printer.
If you want to make the rope you will need a couple feet of 3/8" rope.
I also cut out the cape.(PDF Included) the boxes in the PDF are set to 1" squares so I knew the scale for my particular 800% print, scale it as needed.
Thanks to a comment, I resized the hood back down to 100% and removed the old hood.
Same issue with the Bridal and Rope Handle
You should not need supports for any of the parts except the hood and feet. The head is modeled with a curved inside to eliminate the need for supports.
Rotate the parts as needed. the Legs will need to be rotated to print with the ankles flat on the build plate. Keep the legs and feet organized so they fit back together correctly at the right angles with each other and the body!
There is a Hood as one piece and one split into 2 parts for easier printing, but you will have a seam
If you print the rope, you will need to mirror the BRIDAL to make a left and right. No need to glue those into the horse, the fit snug. There is a hold in through the part that goes into the horse's mouth where you can apply superglue to hold the rope. I used hot glue to hold the links together.
You will also need to mirror the BLADE to print the other half
the spine is broken into parts because they way the tops and bottoms are curved on some of them they would have needed supports
I used about 1-1/2 kilos of white filament, but I was being very conservative using 5% infill, then bumping up to 20% just below the top layers using multiple processes. I only used 2 bottom layers for horse parts that were going to be glued together, 4 top layers and 3 outer perimeters.
You may need to do some sanding or filing to get the legs to fit or the dove tail joints to work, so dry test fit everything before you glue it up.
You will notice a hole in the front part of the saddle that lines up with holes in the ribs. I cut a metal rod down to fit and placed it in there for extra support, not sure if it's really needed, but it doesn't hurt.
To assemble the skeleton legs, slide them onto the HIP PIN prior to gluing the HIP CAP on.
For the skeleton shoulders, place the UPPER ARM A & B around the SHOULDER, then glue the UPPER ARM on to hold them together. I'm not sure if you assemble the arm if you can safely slide it over the SHOULDER. Then glue that to the WRIST, with or without the PEG if you want the hands in a different rotation.
The staff was split to print in multiple pieces, I flared it out (so it's not Lego accurate) so it would stay in his hands at that point.
I tried to model a stencil to paint on the skeleton's face, but after that failed I changed the model to slightly recess the design into the head for easy hand painting. a Head with and without face is included.
I grabbed the models from LeoCAD and converted them into 2D drawings which I brought into Fusion360 for scale and reference. The hood was imported into 3dsMax and re- topologized into a high-poly model. So this model is high poly, not just an imported LeoCAD model.
If you have any questions, just ask! Good Luck and if you print this please post pics, I'm curious on how this turns out in smaller or larger scales!