Airbrush Multilayer Stencil - Skull - pirates of the caribbean
by Hannemaster, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I did my best trying to create a multilayer skull stencil. Why multilayer? Well it allows you to get more depth and use more colors.
- I have not yet tried this myself but will try soon and post results. If you can't wait, follow the steps below.(at your own risk, I don't know how well this will work).
- I suggest using 3 airbrush colors in the same range and have one dark, medium, light.
- I made this for Anet A8 printer which has a 20x20cm platform. Making it smaller might not work, I don't know.
- The result won't be exactly like in the image because of some(a lot) tiny details which got lost during the process.
- Be very carefull removing this from the platform after printing.
- Remember, you don't have to soak it with paint. It's better to use less paint and make it better after stencils, manually.
- Print with minimal thickness of 0.4mm.
- Place Layer 1 where you want it, now mark the corners so you'll know where to place the next layers.
- Airbrush with Layer 1. Use the darkest color. Lift the stencil, look at the yellow image and manually airbrush away the blue studs.
- Airbrush with Layer 2. Use the medium color. Lift the stencil, look at the blue image and manually airbrush away the red studs.
- Airbrush with Layer 3. Use the light color.
I suggest thickness 0.4mm but you might want to go thicker to have a higher chance of the print staying in 1 piece.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Airbrush Multilayer Stencil - Skull - pirates of the caribbean by Hannemaster is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Hannemaster a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Hannemaster would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).