With this customizer, you have one place creating most common duplo train tracks and small bridges, both straight & curved.
Why another duplo track customizer?
It's based on the "duplo interface" module. First use this module to calibrate simple interfacing geometry. When you are satisfied, you now could print tracks from this train track generator & have one stop for most tracks you could think about, without loosing filament by tuning whole new parts over and over. This duplo track generator needs also the awesome dotSCAD library.
- Generate long or short straight/curved tracks.
- Create curved tracks with a different radius, so these could be placed next to the original duplo tracks.
- Create small bridges/ramps.
- STL files for download, are generated for using 0.8 nozzle & 0.2 mm layer height. I would recommend to first print the calibration blocks and then re-generate the wanted tracks. And don't forget to copy the duplo interface module & the dotSCAD library.
- Better buy standard (second hands) tracks, then print ;)
- For small bridges, you need to take in account the height/length ratio.
- All generated and provided STL files, are printed at your own risk, it might not work.
- Some more info about lego duplo tracks
Check the other duplo compatible generators:
- Beside the big (climbing) ribs, the standard small ribs could optionally added too.
- Found old lego duplo tracks from 1989. These using small sleepers and different lengths. So updated the script again ;)