Insert your text and Make!
you can create a key ring, a word sculpture, a fridge magnet, a jewelry or anything else that comes to mind.
the limit is only your imagination!
Look in the made to get some ideas.
very easy to use, you do not have to be a programmer
- full and easy customizable
- all font support (all font installed on your pc)
- Usable with any character
- 36 built-in icons to add to the print
- easy extended
- No limit of the number of characters
For each letter or icon you can chose separately:
- x position
- y position
- rotation in degree (+ cw, - ccw)
- scale xy
- scale thickness
For the total piece you can set:
in the modeling phase set totalWidth to 0. only after completing and before exporting in stl set the piece width in mm.
Otherwise, any minor changes will take a long time to render
For any advice, addition or modification write me. thanks
Tn the next version I want add many more icons. Let me know which other icon can be useful.
To thank me
To thank me, add your print to a made one. Just a photo and I'll be happy!!!
To make it easy for other people, please add parameters of openscad in your "i make one" thing like in this thing:
You can use all font installed in your machine or you can install all font.
In openscad menu
- Help -> Font List
- chose font in list and select
- click "Copy to Clipboard"
- paste in the font row of configuration area
Other fonts you can find them:
For chose a duckie write c2
i( "c2", -4, 40, -20, 1,1);
Table of all icon available:
table icons available on v1