I was having trouble with the original model crashing my slicers. I was able to use Netfabb to resize the file and recenter him (he was huge). I also flattened out his feet so he can be stuck directly to the print bed.
The model had a number of self intersections that caused my slicer to add gaps and put in solid surfaces and he just kinda feel apart. After a run through the Netfabb cloud he lost a little hair, I tried but was unable to get it to stop removing the two outside shells. It's not a deal breaker to me, you could always try to put them back in.
He of course requires support, and if you use fully auto support generation you may end up with some supports between his shell and his body, there is a gap towards the top just above his arm that goes all the way across. I used the manual support generation in Simplify 3D to remove this before printing.