A parametric cable guide/holder, with countersunk screw holes to securely attach cables to a (wood or similar) surface.
The included STL file is generated with the default settings in the SCAD file. All dimensions are in millimetres (mm).
Note: This Thing includes my RoundedRect.scad module file. Simply place this file in the same directory as Cable surface holder v1.scad for the import to work.
Every part of the model is parametric:
- CableCutW: Width of the cutout section, including rounded corners
- CableCutDi: Diameter of corners in cable cutout section.
- HolderMinH: Height of thin part of holder, over cable cutout.
- HolderW: Width of short edge of cable holder (length is calculated).
- HolderH: Height of full holder. The height of the cable cutout is
HolderH - HolderMinH.
- ScrewDi: Diameter of main part of screw hole.
- ScrewCountersinkDi: Diameter of widest part of screw head to countersink. The countersink is automatically created to be a 45º angle cone.