A remix of DonJaunito's quality remix. These are mostly his instructions.
A replacement storage/components box/drawer that you can customize via Customizer.
- Check or adjust the drawer parameters. You can add or remove dividers by editing the "DPos" vector. For example, for two dividers 30 and 60 mm from the front, enter [30, 60].
- Render the "Drawer", the "Handle" and the "Divider", or all of them together.
- Print one of each (more dividers if needed) and assemble. You may have to glue the sliders of the "Handle" in place, but the default tolerance ("leeway") made it unnecessary for me.
All can be printed without supports, even if the bottom of the drawer might need some filing/sanding. Mine didn't.
The source file is (heavily) commented.
Remixed by Green Ellipsis LLC - Brian Alano
- Added lead-in to slots for easier assembly
- Made parameters Customizer-friendly
- Created preset for Akro-mils 10144 (and 10164) storage units
- Added all-in-one render
I printed PLA with these settings and no finishing was required.