See the "Usage and Disclaimer" section for important information regarding this model.
A Medium cargo container, (as opposed to this one "https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2909105"), based on the ones seen in the TV series Star Wars Rebels (S1E3 - "Fighter Flight"). This container can provide heavy cover to trooper units and some vehicles in the miniatures game Star Wars Legion.
I ask that if you print this model please post a picture for others to see. I'd love to see one painted and/or on the battlefield :)
The miniature used for scale IS NOT MINE, all credit for the trooper model goes to sablebadger, who remixed dutchmogul's model to make it legion compatable.
Star Wars Legion - Scale Model Dummy (sablebadger): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2859230
Sgt. Scalesby, the Miniature Scaling Dummy (dutchmogul): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1465372
See the second image for a painting reference if you decide to go that route.
Usage and Disclaimer
The end-user may:
- Print as many copies of this model as they wish
The end-user may NOT:
- Claim that they designed this part
- Sell the .stl files or any other files associated with this model
- Sell printed versions of this model without my explicit consent.
I am in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney, Fantasy Flight Games, Lucasfilm, Lucasarts, EA or any other stakeholders in the Star Wars franchise. I make no claim to any of the original designs my models are based on.
I am not responsible for what you do with these parts once you download them, and the end-user assumes responsibility for upholding the associated license once they download this part.
I reserve the right to change the license at any time, and it is the responsibility of the end-user to ensure they are aware of the license and what it entails.
- The end-user assumes responsibility for anything that occurs when printing this part (i.e. if your printer breaks while printing this It's not my fault). I suspect this won't be an issue for anyone but you never know.