Print all needed parts. Some parts like the body or the front cover need support.
I used about 20% infill. For the bevel gears I used 60% to be sturdy.
Find the BOM and building instructions on Instructables.
As requested, I uploaded some parts as .step files so that it is easier to modify them.
Replaced some parts.
- Body is a little bit thicker where the screws come in
- Track was modified to fit the new small "cog"
- Small cog was replaced by a wheel. Track runs much smother now
- Main cog front and rear needs less material now
All parts were rotated to the right direction for the print bed
I added the settings from my Taranis.
Camera tilt: left stick (throttle)
Throttle / Steering: right stick
FPV-Switch: Switch A
Expo: Switch D
- down: no expo
- middle: full throttle, 50% steering
- up: 50% throttle, 40% steering