here you will find a garden irrigation system like the manufacturer gardena has. Free under the motto "Why buy, when you can print it" ;-) I have designed it modularly and as GlueEdition so that you can connect different ground holders, middle parts with 1-3 direct connections / gardena coupling or different spray heads. the spray heads are still in development. However, angles of 45°, 180°, 270° and 360° are still available. I was amazed how far the spray head sprays with 2.5 - 3 bar water pressure, so a dosage with a screw in the head is available.
The support material for the spray head is already included in the stl files ( please print the head upside down ). The fine tubes at the place where the o-ring goes in and at the spray exit is can be easily cut out with a cutter knife.
For the middle section only support material is required from the base plate.
Please note that the development is still in progress. So stay tuned!!!!
- From now on there is a spray head with two 90° opposite exits as some people want. This means that even things opposite each other can be cast.
- A GlueEdition is now available. With this, the connections can now be glued to the centre section using acetone. This has two advantages. Anyone can fit any center section with a connector and there is no need to print overhangs. ( No more support needed for the middle section)
I have attached some more pictures of the GlueEdition, which I have already tested. Works out great in my opinion.
- There is now 2 versions of the middle section with clamp connection and Gardena connection, which can be plugged onto a 12mm rod. This means that also higher plants can be sprayed.
- I have added some gardena coupling versions to the middle sections.
- I have attached some more pictures of the working system.
- I make the ground holder still a little stronger and with cross struts.
- Now the spray head is available with and without dosing screw.
- I have added 90°, 180°, 270°, 360° versions and a dosage option with a screw in all spray heads.
support only on the middle sections needed...