This print allows you to mount an Rpi camera on servos. (And servos on servos)
This CAD is specifically made for tower pro SG90 servos and mounts a RaspberryPi camera. You will need:
- all the screws that came with the servos (1 small screw for the servo horn, 2 screws that hold the servo in place)
- 4 M3 screws of at least 1cm in length
- mount 1 servo in the base mount and screw it into the base
- mount the base mount to the surface of your choice (optional using 2 M3 screws)
- screw in the top servo mount onto the base assembly
- mount the second servo onto the top servo mount
- screw in the male camera mount onto the top servo
- fit the rpi camera snugly onto the printed male camera mount
- fit on the female camera mount and screw in place with 2 M3 screws
- the camera mounts have to be printed with low layer heights to ensure that the parts fit together.
- take care when removing support structures off the male camera mount. (I broke a chunk off my part when i was removing the support structures.. )
Enjoy this creation!