This is a new front panel with several choices :
- Connectors from 3.3V to 12V
- USB connector
- Variable power supply, up to 24V
I have uploaded 2 STL files :
- Remixed ATX Power Supply 1.stl is the main one
- Remixed ATX Power Supply 2.stl contains numbers and can be used for 2 colors print.
Needed parts :
- Connect green (PS-On) with black (GND)
- Add a 10W 10Ohm load resistor between red (+5v) and black (GND)
- Replace trimmer with 10k potentiometer on step down converter
- Connect digital panel meter and step down converter using blue (-12v) and yellow (+12v) to provide 24v
Follow joined picture if needed.
Before any intervention, make sure that the power supply is disconnected.
You'll be handling dangerous voltages, powerful capacitors.
I decline any responsibility in case of any incident or accident.