I've been battling clogs for ages now, printer would print perfectly fine for a lot of layers and then at one point (Usually when there are multiple consecutive retractions in a small area) would clog destroying prints.
Decided to try filament oiling and have not had a clog since so created this oiler that sits on the titan extruder for better aesthetics, it can also be used as a filament cleaner or guide without oiling but there are probably nicer designs out there for that.
Changed the screws on my extruder but I tested it with the original ones as well and they fit perfectly
NOTE: Not here to preach benefits/drawbacks of oiling but can only say for me it completely solved the clogging issue and my printer now produces much smoother prints.
I've made the door with some tolerance so depending on your settings you may need to increase flow to 105% for a perfect fit.