This tiny FPV Tank uses Lego tracks driven by servos. To build you need the following:
- Two Lego tracks (Lego Part: x939 or 43903 - www.bricklink.com for best prices)
- Two servos (continuous [FS90R] or modify regular)
- Receiver of your choice (smaller the better)
- Mini FPV camera AIO
- 5v pololu step up/down regulator
- 1s batteries (I used tattu 800mah)
- Two 5mm LEDs (pictured are green LED headlights for contrast against white glow-in-dark ABS. White LEDs are installed for use)
- One Frame (whole or two halves [front and rear])
- One Chassis
- Two drive wheels (whole [use supports] or halves [no supports needed])
- Two non drive wheels (whole [use supports] or halves [no supports needed])
- Two non drive spacers
- FPV camera mount
The frame is printed with integrated supports. See image for removing the supports prior to final assembly. Cut off the servo arm to fit into the driven wheel and attach using supplied screw. The non driven wheels can be attached by M3 bolts and spacer. If printing the wheel halves, just super-glue together. Frame and Chassis snap together. Super-glue the FPV pod to the top of the frame.
UPDATE: I ordered bright white LEDs and it was too much light. Updated file for only one central LED. if your lights are not a bright, then go with the two.
UPDATE: I apparently forgot to upload the three wheel chassis. that has been remedied.
Video at https://youtu.be/3xX55TlleuA
See my other Tiny Traks here:
Use supports only if printing the wheels whole and not the halves.