Wait, we need another one of these? Filament is cheap and people (me) can be pretty dang picky. After printing the Black Plague token holder by mute42 I wanted to improve on the following elements:
- Too loose in the box, and
- Didn't hold as many pieces as it could in the space available
I was spoiled by the excellent storage for Green Horde by rug84 because it holds all the tokens and additionally the dice, survivor bases, and tracker pegs.
My design fits snugly in the original Black Plague box and meets the following criteria:
- Holds all the tokens
- Holds the dice, tracker pegs, and survivor bases
- After setup, only one piece needs to be out in the play area with the noise and spawn tokens together
- Fits snug in the box with just about .5mm of play
I added an image of my measurements/notes if you're at all curious about my process.
Happy making and have fun playing!