Update (22.04.2019): Complete rework with Fusion360. Increased the spaces for perspex from 2.0mm to 2.5mm and 3.0mm to 3.5mm. I hope it will fit now without any problems. Added the Fusion360 (*.f3d) files in separate ZIP-Files.
- Update (21.04.2019): Added original SketchUp (*.skp) files in separate ZIP-files. (Outdated)
- Update (07.07.2018): Added version for 3mm Perspex
- Update (09.09.2018): Updated Hinge_bracket_2mm_Perspex_x4.stl because it made errors in Simplify3D. Please use Hinge_bracket_2mm_Perspex_x4_v3.stl!
- Update (23.10.2018): Added pictures of dimensions from MY enclosure. Please read the notes in the description below!
- Update (28.11.2018): Reworked the whole file structure and fixed a problem with some round corners that should be sharp.
The dimensions are measured from MY enclosure. I strongly recommend to built up the enclosure and measure the needed dimensions yourself, because I have no clue how precise the lack tables are.
For the holes I recomment to insert the perspex in the holder and either drill through the holes in the holders or mark the holes and drill them when you took out the perspex again.
I do not guarantee, that the dimensions will fit with your enclosure.
Template for my design was https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2752385 by electron23.
Because I didn't like solution for holding the perspex, I redesigned it completely. By that way I designed it with a second door, so I can reach everything I need to.
The design is made for 2mm perspex. I added all needed files for a 3mm version in a seperate Zip-File, but I only printed the 2mm version.
There is a 'Overview-STL file' so it is clear how to assemble the individual parts.
The holes are designed for metric screws.
I used these screws to assemble it (without spool holder, grip etc.):
56x universal screw 3,0 x 25 (to fix the base at the lower table, the extensions at the legs from upper table and the hinge at the extension)
8x allen screw M3x10 with M3 nut (to fix the perspex in the holder)
- 8x allen screw M3x16 with M3 nut (to fix the doors in the holder)
Accessories (STL-Files not included):
I used the spool holder from bmichels https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2003149.
Both cables, printer and lighting, are guided through 'Ikea Lack screw grommet with cap' by HotTabascoSauce, https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2621880.
As grips I'm using the 'Punisher knob' by harddrv1 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1282549. They wasn't installed before I made the photos, they were actually printing in that moment. You can use what ever you want as grip.
If there are any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments.
I printed everything but the extensions with 0.2 resolution.
I printed everything but the hinge bracket with supports, but I guess it wasn't necessary at all, just annoying to remove them from the screw holes.