Yet another Terraforming Mars player mat overlay...
- Custom grid insets to hold production cubes
- Additional spaces for production cubes (20 and 30)
- Edges for sticking photo corners to hold original player mat in place
This player mat overlay is designed for cubes w/ side length around 8.33mm (+/- some tolerance). I had reports of cubes being bigger and not fitting the grids. Make sure to measure your cubes or print a grid first to test the fit before printing the whole thing.
Choose a body:
- Standard body
- Body variation w/o wall between energy and heat
Choose grids (Note: Grids are compatible with either body):
- Standard grids (big & small) for original production sheet (10/20/30 in separate column on the right)
- Uniform grids (big & small) for alternative production sheet (ascending numbers w/ 10/20/30 at the end). Note: In case your printer's tolerance requires some fine-tuning, you can use the customizer to modify the allowance and chamfers of the uniform grids
- 3D print the body, one big grid and 5 small grids
- 2D print the production sheet pdf (w/o scaling) and cut along the markers (or feel free to design your own)
- Put the cut pieces of paper into the recesses and press the grids on top (Note: The grids have a chamfer. Make sure the chamfer is oriented downwards)
- Optional: Put photo corners on the edges (backside of body) to hold the original player mat in place
- 2018-07-08: Added a variation of the body w/o wall between energy and heat resources
- 2018-08-02: Added a variation of the grids with uniform spacing and a production inset for use with the new grids with numbers in ascending order (10/20/30 at the end). Attached a picture showing the (uniform) grid dimensions as well.
- 2018-08-13: Allowed for the uniform grids to be customized to fine-tune the fit (depending on your printer's tolerance)