In my quest to water my garden from rainwater, I needed some nozzles and some more wye fittings I figured I could combine the two into a single part!
These nozzles have a spot for a 3m bolt or cap screw, which can be used to adjust the flow, or drip rate, out the nozzle. Everything is a parameter in the OpenSCAD files. You can customize the barb size, tweak the nozzle diameter, and whatever else you want. My plan is to hold the nozzles down to the soil level near the stem of the plants with a length of wire bent in a U overtop the nozzle.
I didn't make this a customizer, as there's more than one OpenSCAD file.
I am, however, going to attach the STLs so you can print to your hearts content.
I printed with the following in Slic3r, and found it worked really well.
first layer: 0.2
3 vertical shell perimeters
Extra Perimeters if needed.
Ensure Vertical Shell Thickness.
Avoid Crossing Perimeters.
Detect Bridging Perimeters.
Do _NOT_ Detect Thin Walls. You'll get a mess.
Random Seam position seems to work best on water-fixtures.
Infill was 100% Rectilinear and top/bottom.
I put a 2mm brim on my parts, because I'm printing with Nylon (MaxxPower trimmer string)
About that Nylon: My magic Filament settings for my current batch of nylon:
Extrusion Multiplier: 0.987
First Layer: 250
Other Layers: 255
First Layer: 95
Other Layers: 90
Enable Auto Cooling.
Min: 20 Max: 50
Bridges Fan: 0
Disable for first 2 layers.
Enable fan if < 20 seconds.
Slow down if < 15 seconds.
Min Print Speed: 18 mm/s
Cleanup / Extras
I hand threaded a 3m plug tap into the hole, but you should be able to just put a M3 screw in there if you go nice and slow.
Other than that, if you use the ezprint (where the barbs aren't on the bottom of the angled barbed connector) parameter to smooth off the bottom of the connector you shouldn't have any issues.
I did slip my tubing over the end which took some force due to the barb sizes, and then put a small zip-tie around the collar to hold the tube in place and seal it well.