I took Yngel's file (amazing work done by him) and added some details based off of an actual magazine. I fixed the mag release on top and added the OFF -> on the front.
Updated Added a hollow version of the magazine with magazine release switch off and hole fills, so that if you want a lighter magazine or want to add electronics this can be done without drilling and a ton of sanding. (psst, Yngel, this should be able to hold your battery and whatever else you want to put in there... should)
Updated Added files of a split up magazine to better capture details when printing. Also added files with the mag release switch off for better detailing and so that it can be positioned after printing. I will soon be printing this and will share the results.
Updated Smoothed out some details for a better finish. Moved mag release switch forward for accuracy and to fit better into a mag receiver.
Updated Redid mag release to look smoother and more accurate. Fixed the bottom of magazine to be based off of the actual magazine. Added curved lip to bottom of the front plate.
Updated I just added holes in the bottom to easily fit magnets into, if you wish to use magnets to attach to mag receiver. Also included pieces to fill in holes if you do not wish to use magnets.
If there are any changes that you think could be made, I am open to suggestions.