by Openwear, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A felt belt for wearable technology prototyping. You can use also around the head.
It has holes to adjust length using velcro straps.
Modular Belt is part of Openwear Wearable Prototypes.
Learn more: http://openwear.org/blog/?p=1832
REMEMBER: It contains an add-on to attach Lilypad, useful also for the other items of the collection.
CHECK THESE PICs FOR INSPIRATION
This is the first project created on it:
- Open the file and adjust the length or the position of the add-on for Lilypad, according to your need.
- Feed the lasercutter with 3mm felt of your desired color
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Modular Belt by Openwear is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Openwear a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Openwear would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).