This design prevents the Z-axis knob from falling off when being turned in the downward direction.
1 pcs. 6800zz bearing. (10x19x5mm)
1 pcs. M2.5 screw. (5-8mm)
Instructions: (or see video below)
- Place the bearing on the knob cylinder.
- Fasten the cylinder to the knob wheel with the M2.5 screw.
- Loosen both screws that hold the lead screw bearing in place by 1mm.
- Attach the turning knob.
- Slide the knob mounting parts into place. Use an Allen key through the hole in the turning knob to thighten the screws.
- You have to print 2 pcs of the knob mounting part.