I live in a small apartment and needed an electronics lab that meets the following criteria:
c) quick assembly / disassembly
d) single AC/DC power supply
This is what I came up with.
Photo from left to right:
1) LCR tester. Case for LCR-T3 using 2mm sockets. PCB needs to be cut to fit.
2) Power supply. Fits DPS3003/DPS3005/DPS5005. With 2mm and 4mm sockets.
3) LED light. 5V USB DC/DC converter + flex USB LED lamp.
4) Fume extractor. For 92mm fan + active charcoal filter.
5) LED light. same as 3
6) Soldering station. For TS100 with XT60 cable. Compartment for brass tip cleaner.
Optimized for rigidity and size, not for printing.
So you will have to remove more or less supports, depending on the module.
XT60 connectors are to be glued in on the left and right sides of each module.
XT60 connectors on the left and right of each module must be connected, using 2 quite thick wires.
I am using a 20V / 65W laptop power supply to feed the whole system from the left side.
Switches are 21x15mm.
Attached is a template for Fusion 360 which allows you to design your own module.
Also the last 2 pictures show the profile dimensions, so you can create your own module.
Please make sure to drop a comment with a link to your own module.