yet another frame part from me.
this things base design was inspired by this, but i had issues modding it so i made one from scratch.
basicly choose the one you need based on what screws you are using to build your frame
also included is a file so you can test your tolerances for the 2mm screws.
for assembly i left enough clearance to mount the CSI thingi right under the pi zero.
but if your unsure if you want it here, you can mount it on the bottom of the mount.
there is also enough clearance on the mounts to run the CSI cable between the zero and csi/dsi thingi
- using 2 of the m2 screws, mount the CSI thingi with the slots facing the bottom.
- attach the zero's CSI cable to the CSI thingi and mount it to the pi.
- mount the pi using 4 of the 2mm screws,
- crease the CSI cable and make it as flat as possible, no need to be exact.
- mount this to your frame in any way you want.
- run the CSI cable to the camera folding it as needed.
please let me know of any issues with this