This is my take on a power mac style Mini ITX PC case. I designed it almost a year ago and now decided to make it available for the everyone. It was inspired by the popular
design made by icehardy44. Visually it looks similar but it has many differences.
- Designed to be printed on my Prusa I3 clone with with the max print height of 180 mm.
- Most if not all Mini ITX motherboard will fit - just insert your metal back plate into back frame. Standard and low profile motherboards supported.
- Mother board may be installed on a left or a right side (top and bottom base plates are mirrored).
- Compact design - about 260mm total height, 190mm diameter.
- There is a lot of flexibility how to place pillars - base plates have holes to install pillars the way you want.
- Supports up to 3-4 notebook size SSDs / HDDs, or 1-2 3.5" HDDs
- Air cooling by 1 or 2 120mm low profile (15mm) fans - I use Noctua fans. Also standard 120mm x 25mm fan may be used under top grill.
- Current design supports external PSU only. I used MoBo with the built-in power supply / 19V input, and popular Mini-Box picoPSU (requires extension cord from the motherboard to fit).
- Adjustable motherboard mounts.
- Assembled using M3 nuts and bolts (about 30 nuts and 30 bolts)
Let me know if you have any questions.
I printed 3 of these cases so far. Everything fits well.
NOTE: Print BasePlate as is, and then again, MIRRORED (Cura does it well).
- Some parts require support.
- Print BasePlace as is, and then mirrored (I did it in Cura)
- Print at least 3 pillars if you do not use 3.5" HDD mount.
- Top Grill and Top Cap require supports
- I printed shell with support but also may by printer without it if your printer will do ~ 30mm bridge well.
- You will need 4 x M3 nuts and 4 x M3 10mm or 12mm socket head bolts per pilar / 3.5" hdd mount.
- You will need 8 x M3 nuts and 8 x M3 16mm bolts for the mother board mounts. Attach mounts to the mother board first
- Added 3.5" HDD pilar.
- Added 2 custom sizes for the mother board support.
- Reuploaded all parts.
- Added missing files
- Added plug-in stands