by LPFP, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A connected water bottle which keeps track of your dehydration level & tells you how much water you must drunk.
- Créez les supports en utilisant les fichiers disponibles ici
avec une découpeuse laser.
- Peignez le support
- Le plan de montage électronique est disponible ici:
This project was created by
- George Koulouris ([email protected])
- Adrien Beton ([email protected])
- Anais Durand ([email protected])
- Isabelle Pegliasco ([email protected])
(I'm sorry that it's in French... Anyone who would like to help translating is welcome!)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Drink Up by LPFP is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving LPFP a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure LPFP would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).