Remix of Parametric Loose Filament Spool Holder by anotherhowie. Perfect for filament samples that come without a spool. The attached files are spools that fit a 50 mm (diameter) Ultimaker spool holder. Two of them fit on the same axle for a total width of 56 mm.
You can always use the Customizer or tweak the .scad file for other dimensions.
- The diameter of the hole (initially 51 mm) is used as parameter rather than the diameter of the spindle (which includes wall thickness).
- There are filament clips on the hooks.
- Hooks do not protrude beyond spindle depth. There's even a small gap so that multiple spool holders can be mounted next to each other.
- Hex connectors facilitate correct orientation of the hooks.
- Holes on spindle match number of arms (x2) -just for looks.
- Fillets for strength and looks.