This is an additional hinge for the "modular mini tripod" by HenriDIY
The hinge allows to align the camera after fixing the standing feet of the tripod.
1) insert 3pcs M4 hexagon nuts and 2pcs M4 sqare nuts to the hinge nr.2 and fix them with glue.
2) insert 1pcs M4 square nut in each wingnut and fix them with glue.
3) insert 1pcs M4x16mm lens head screw into each wing nut.
4) mount the hinge nr.1 (the one with the slotted holes) to the "Tripod_top" using the M4x20mm lens head screws. Do not overtighten the screws, as the bottom parts is turnable.
5) mount the hinge nr.2 (the one with the glued in nuts) to the "PhoneHolder_1" using the M4x12 lens head screws.
6) fix the two hinge parts together using the wing nut with the mounted screws. The hinge will "pop" together as there is a chamfer to center the hinge.
3pcs. M4x20mm lens head screws
2pcs. M4x16mm lens head screws
3pcs. M4x12mm lens head screws
4pcs. M4 square nuts (low profile)
3pcs. M4 hexagon nuts
I used support and raft for the wing nuts as there is a hole in the bottom for the square nut.
Printed in PETG carbon fill at 240/90°C (HE/HB).