I created this plate for the light at the entrance of my laboratory. I was looking for something original for large button lights and as I could not find anything that suited me, I drew this one. If you print front part for see inside, you can use « flash » colors for inside parts. I used ABS for all prined parts.
Glue together A-B-C of the same piece.
- 9 screws M2.5 x 8mm
- 9 nuts M2.5
- First steps are the most difficults.
- Assemble the bottom of the front in the box.
- Install the switch.
- Enter the top of the front in the box by starting with the switch.
- The most difficult is done.
- Screw together the base, the rail and the gear holder.
- Screw base to the wall
- Turn down light button
- Put action part and gear in position
- Put the box on the wall and screw it with the bottom screw.
2018-08-01 : Add guide for action bloc and modify the base for screw it.