A bracket to hold a Mobius ActionCam on a tripod with a slot holder for inserting gelatin or polyester filters in front of the lens. Also works as a lens hood. My intended use is to remove the infrared block filter and use various other infrared filters in front of the lens. More at Public Lab: http://publiclab.org/notes/cfastie/04-18-2014/mobius-filter-o-matic
- This is designed to print without support. The ceilings above the lens come out a little messy, but that does not effect the function.
- The print pictured here is PLA, 0.2 mm layer height, 15% infill, 2 shells, with the greatest dimension equal to 56 mm.
- The stl file shows the top of the tripod socket closed, but in MakerWare it slices and prints as an open hole.
- The tripod socket might be a little tight the first time a 1/4 20 bolt is threaded into it. Once tapped, the threads function very well.
- The black felt at the top of the filters is a handle and also prevents light from entering the filter slot.
- I glued a piece of black felt under the arch behind the lens to prevent light from entering behind the filter.