This is a case for a Pi Zero plus Explorer Hat to run OpenAPS. It's intended to use 2000mAh LiPo Batteries such as the ones supplied by Pimorini:
The standard case will hold two of these. There is also a version of the lid with the fins missed out which gives ample space for 3 (6000mAh in total). This is sufficient for 12-24h operation.
It includes a little extension piece fro the switch on the explorer hat - so you can operate it from the outside of the case easily.
There are two little tags on the lid which can be used to press the buttons on the Explorer Hat.
You will need some longer screws too. Countersunk M2.5 x 12 and Countersunk M2.5 x 6 are ideal. I used dome heads as that's what I had - but will change them later.
- Put the Pi0 in the case alone,
- Insert the switch extension,
- Insert the screws from the bottom, through the Pi0 and in to the board spacers,
- Drop the Explorer Hat with batteries plugged in, on top, being careful to align both the DIP connector and the little switch with the switch extension. This is a bit fiddly!
- On one end of the lid are two tabs. Align these with the holes in the case body then press the other end down until it is flush with the body.
- Insert the four screws into the top.
There are a couple of overhangs / bridges but my printer managed to print them neatly. If yours doesn't you could add support.