EDIT: The newer, more detailed and revised to print on smaller beds version is located here. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:455678
This is my version of the Carnifex Hand Cannon from the Mass Effect Games. This is not the finished version, but it's as far as I got on my own.
I'm waiting to upload the finished version until I can get a copy of it printed for myself. I had to hire someone to fix a section I had trouble with, and I want to be the first to test out the finished design. (the curved section is the only thing that got reworked, the rest is the same as this version.)
It should be a 1:1 ratio for a full-sized print (assuming Solidworks exports the .stl file and keeps it in inches). The holes between parts should be the size of 1.75mm filament. The idea was that it would help align and hold it together while the glue is curing. Not sure how this will work until it is printed.
I'm going to make a seperate entry here for the finished version, since I can't claim all the credit for the work on that one. This version I did on my own, and I thought I did rather well for my first Solidworks project.